Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OMGosh!

Today at school, we went to a play for the fourth grade. It was about Cleopatra and Antony. It was my favorite play I have ever seen! I know a kid named Kaden Wood. He has a HUGE crush on me, and he is in fourth grade! Anyway, we went to the play and half way through it, I saw Kaden with a skirt on!!!!!!! It was super funny!

All through school, we were joking around and talking about Kaden having a skirt on! After school he came up to me and said, "Hey, don't I look great in a skirt or what!?!?!" Kaden has been funny all year, but this was super duper funny! I can't forget this moment now that it is on my blog. I will look back at this moment and laugh each time. I hope he will wear a skirt again!!!!!

Anyway, I had to decorate an egg all GREEN! What I did was, I got yarn and made swirls with it. Then I got a marker and put it as polka-dots! It was super cute! That's all I have today!

No comments:

Post a Comment