Monday, August 22, 2011

School is starting!!!!!!!!


Hey! School is going to start soon and I need some advice. Here is my schedule for school.

1. Utah Studies.... Richens
2. TA 7.... Torres
3. Dance.... Petrovich
4. Math.... My teacher quit
5. Language Arts.... Draper
LUNCH
6. Language Arts 7B.... Draper
7. Art.... Whitehead
8. CTE intro 2.... Hales
CTE intro 3.... Stephans

I'm super excited to start middle school. If you are going into Middle School with me or in a different school, tell me your schedule and maybe we can compare. I'll see if I can start posting every day for those who have been worried. I'll tell you what I did in school and whta I didn't like.

I'll get a new picture of me. That one is really old!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. First I have to say...wHy DoEs EvErYoNe'S sChOol BuT mInE hAvE dAnCe??? Then I have
    Choir-Smith
    Climb-Mumford
    Reading-Mitchell
    Language Arts-Mumford
    Utah Studies-Washburn
    LUNCH
    Math-Soriano
    Symphonic Band-Cox
    CTE intro #?-Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business philosophy ~ Sandomir
    Organizational behavior ~ Boam
    Marketing ~ Dowling
    Information systems structure ~ Soldan

    ReplyDelete